In order to protect you and prevent the spread, we ask that you please:
* Use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering the dining room;
* Respect physical distancing guidelines set by the Government of Quebec;
* Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm to avoid the spread of germs;
* Do not come into the restaurant if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19;
* Please advise us if you and your guests are not from the same household.
(Maximum of 10 people and
3 households per table)
*As per the government of Quebec regulations, it is now mandatory to wear a mask or face covering until you are seated at your table, and any time you move around the restaurant. A mask will be provided to you if you do not have one.
In order to control and minimize the amount of clients in the dining room, we will be prioritizing reservations.
Please call 514-842-0588 to make a reservation, or click here to reserve online
We thank you for your continued support and invite you to speak with Josie or Leo if you have any questions